Adecco is looking for a Vulnerability Expert - Officer
The profile will be working in one of the offices located in Italy and will be requested to
perform frequent missions on the field and will complete the following tasks:
• Support relevant authorities in the process of screening, identification and
assessment of individual vulnerable cases, including also special reception
• Refer to the relevant authorities identified vulnerable cases for the proper
referral and follow up, including also special reception needs.
• Support the coordination between relevant authorities and actors at local level
to streamline referrals, screening and vulnerability assessments;
Support the daily and weekly planning of the workload including activities
related to the planning and implementation of interventions in accordance
with identified vulnerabilities;
• Administrative support to the coordination among all actors involved in the
assessment, handling and referral of vulnerable cases in the context of the
asylum determination procedure.
• Collect, process and archive documents submitted by the applicants, in line
with relevant provisions on data protections instruments and guidelines;
• Conduct on-the-job training for national authorities and officials as needed
A) Eligibility criteria
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal
criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
1. University studies completed (EQF 6 or equivalent).
2. Be national of a Member State of the European Union.
3. Be entitled to their full rights as citizens.
4. Have a thorough knowledge of Italian and English language.
5. Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by laws on military service.
6. Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
7. Meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
B) Selection criteria essential
1. Completed University Degree in Law, Political science, Humanitarian studies.
2. Previous relevant experience related to the identification and assessment of
vulnerable groups of at least 2 years.
3. Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and
procedures, with particular attention to the Italian reception system.
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and Excel
Categoria Professionale: Finanza / Contabilità
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Lampedusa E Linosa (Agrigento)
- Laurea Magistrale - Economico / Giuridico - Scienze internazionali e diplomatiche
- Laurea Magistrale - Umanistico / Sociale - Servizio sociale / Servizio sociale e politiche sociali (LM-87)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel, livello Buono
- Full Time
CCNL: Ambasciate, Consolati, Legazioni, Ist. Culturali e Organismi Int.
Livello: B1 Livello B1