Adecco Italia SpA is looking for an Vulnerability Expert – Officer.
profile will be working in one of the offices located in Italy (Agrigento, Siracusa, Ragusa, Crotone, Reggio Calabria, Taranto/Lecce, Rimini) and will be requested to
perform frequent missions on the field.
The profile will be responsible for the following tasks under the coordination and
supervision of the Coordinator:
• Support relevant authorities in the process of screening, identification and
assessment of individual vulnerable cases, including also special reception
• Refer to the relevant authorities identified vulnerable cases for the proper
referral and follow up, including also special reception needs.
• Support the coordination between relevant authorities and actors at local level
to streamline referrals, screening and vulnerability assessments;
• Report complex cases and challenges faced throughout the process to the
• Support the daily and weekly planning of the workload including activities
related to the planning and implementation of interventions in accordance
with identified vulnerabilities;
• Administrative support to the coordination among all actors involved in the
assessment, handling and referral of vulnerable cases in the context of the
asylum determination procedure.
• Collect, process and archive documents submitted by the applicants, in line
with relevant provisions on data protections instruments and guidelines;
• Conduct on-the-job training for national authorities and officials as needed
• Support the development, update and dissemination of vulnerability materials
to implement the activities;
• Administrative preparation of vulnerability interviews for assigned cases;
• Provide regular analytical and statistical reports on the functioning of the
activities and related challenges.
1. Completed University Degree in Law, Political science, Humanitarian studies or
2. Previous relevant experience related to the identification and assessment of
vulnerable groups of at least 2 years.
3. Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and
procedures, with particular attention to the Italian reception system.
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
5. High Level Proficiency in Exc
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract through Adecco until 30.09.2022.
Gross monthly salary 4070€
Duty Station: Agrigento, Siracusa, Ragusa, Crotone, Reggio Calabria, Taranto/Lecce, Rimini
Categoria Professionale: Affari Legali / Avvocati
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Agrigento (Agrigento)
- Laurea Magistrale
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Legale - Diritto amministrativo
- Full Time